The importance of making effective, data-driven decisions has never been greater. The pace of change is faster than ever, competitive pressures are a ubiquitous challenge, and the cost of “missing the mark” continues to rise. Risk is everywhere.
Saperstein Associates mitigates risk by pairing time-honored and innovative research methodologies with shrewd, thoughtful analysis. The result is intelligence – insight that increases the odds of hitting the mark head-on.
What you should know about Saperstein Associates:
- The firm was established in 1980 by Martin Saperstein, Ph.D.
- Our veteran staff is large enough to consider every methodological option, yet small enough to be nimble. As a team, we are inquisitive, technically proficient, and easy to work with. We listen closely, reflect, and respond accordingly.
- All of our studies are custom – tailored to a specific circumstance. Nothing is “off the shelf.”
- We believe that opinion research can reduce risk in many, but not all situations. When it can’t, you’ll hear it first from us.
- Most of our clients consult us repeatedly, and many have done so for more than a decade.
- To see examples of our work, visit In the News and City Surveys.
- You can also follow us on LinkedIn.
- SAI was a member of the American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) for more than 30 years and is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau of Central Ohio.